If there's anything I LOVE it's all things New Year, encouraging, best foot forward type of things. I've got a collection of inspirational, motivational, rock your face off books in my office and podcasts in my ears!
I think it's so vital as business owners and overall humans to constantly feed ourselves encouraging, positive things! This world is full (as is social media) of negative, discouraging, comparison, and all the ugly.
If we're only counting on social media feeds to inspire us, we're going to burn out. Like yesterday.
It's important to me to never lose sight of who I am and what I believe in while running my business, so I strive to insure I'm putting in positive things, to put out positive things.
SO, I want to share some of my favorite reads and podcasts that I've been through or am currently going through! I hope you save this list in a special place and take action!!!
- Creative Empire Podcast
- She Creates Business
- The Goal Digger Podcast
- The Coffee Commute
- The Influence Podcast
- The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey
- Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to True Success by Rory Vaden
- Creative Confidence by David M. Kelley and Tom Kelley
- Having a Martha Home the Mary Way by Sarah Mae
- The More of Less by Joshua Becker
- Without Rival by Lisa Bevere
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- The Fruitful Wife by Hayley DiMarco
- The Story of Marriage by John & Lisa Bevere
If you have any great recommendations for me - please share in the comments below! I'm always looking for more things to help grow myself and my business!