Keep scrolling to learn why Holly Felts is named one of the Top Three Photographers in the South!
- Married since 6.5.15
- Obsessed with food (primarily queso & Jimmy Johns)
- Held Justin Timberlake's hand (proudly tells everyone)
- Raps any song in full from the 2000's
- Leads worship with her husband
- Cries at every wedding (the good tears and also when it's over)
- Travels the world photographing missions
- Jumps at the opportunity to play Phase 10
- Has a deep desire to instill the meaning of marriage in all couples
Holly is incredible! She was so kind and fun while being incredibly professional and efficient. She made our day more amazing and special than we ever could have dreamt. She made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera (which we usually are not) and captured our personalities and joy so well. I couldn't recommend a better person to capture your day!!!
"Holly made our day more amazing & special than we could have dreamt"
Meagan & Stephen
It was the perfect day, sun up to sun down and YOU were the perfect one to shoot these gorgeous photos. You aren’t only a VERY gifted photographer, you are one of the sweetest humans I’ve met. Thank you for being so present, from start to finish, on this very special day!
"Thank you for being so present from start to finish"
Emilee & Austin
While you're taking my food order, add Shrimp + Grits from the lowcountry STAT.
I'll take a Beach Club; easy avo + lettuce, no tomato. Thank you!
I once played Friends trivia on a cruise ship, so it's pretty serious.
He's my supporter, helper, personal comedian, and forever coffee companion.
If you're into pretty photos, puppy dogs, real talk, and lots of queso...you know where to find me.